[alsa-devel] cmipci CMI8738-MC6 - left channel no sound

Tom Corner tom.c.corner at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 21:43:18 CEST 2010

 I tried changing these settings, but the Left Speaker is still dead.
The card has 5 analog jacks:

1. Mic
2. Line-In
3. Line Out 1 (Front) / Headphone Out
4. Line Out 2 (Rear)
5. Line Out 3 (Center/Sub)

Plus a Digital-In and a Digital-out.

I have my speakers connected to 3, 4 and 5.

I will retest the card in windows although it worked last time, but it
is a while since I have heard sound from the left speaker.

Regards,

Tom