[alsa-devel] USB Audio device syncpipe error

6275 kson 6275.kson at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 23:51:45 CEST 2010

Well I basically understand what is wrong.  Usbaudio is expecting the packet
size to be 4 and the value to be encoded as 16.16 because the device is
operating at high speed.  I made the change and my device now shows up
properly as an output device and playback works but the feedback polling
interval is incorrect.

Since the feedback endpoint descriptor is not class specific I can see why
one would expect it to be a usb 2.0 standard endpoint descriptor, however,
that would mean I should also change my other audio streaming endpoint
descriptors.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure the proper way to fix this - any advice would be
appreciated.

Cheers