[alsa-devel] ALSA lib pcm.c:2175 snd_pcm_open_conf) symbol _snd_pcm_plug_open is not defined inside [builtin]

asim khan khan.asim.2009 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 13:10:26 CEST 2010

Hi,
 Iam using alsa lib version 1.0.22..and Iam running an alsa capture
application.
 if Iam running this standalone application on my arm11 target ..it runs
fine
but when iam runnig this with my complete BD player integrated application
it gives an error
*ALSA lib pcm.c:2175 snd_pcm_open_conf) symbol _snd_pcm_plug_open is not
defined inside [builtin]
cannot open audio device plughw:0,0 (No such device or address).*
**
I googled* *Which explained the errors meant I didn't have the Alsa plugins
set via ALSA_PCM_PLUGINS in make.conf.
I checked on target and x86 but there is no make.conf.

Please let me know what is the problem and what can I do to get rid of this
problem...its bit urgent plz let me know as soon as possible.

--Thanks
Asim