[alsa-devel] USB asynchronous mode feedback format

lee188 at singnet.com.sg lee188 at singnet.com.sg
Thu Oct 14 10:46:34 CEST 2010

--- Julian Scheel <julian at jusst.de> wrote:
 There may also be
> >a limitation in that the Same EP number cannot be used
> >for both IN and OUT.
>
> Hm, I'm not sure about this. You think I should move the feedback
> pipe into it's own EP?
> I will recheck the At91SAM7 specs later, to see if I can find a note
> on such a limitation.

Hi Julian,

You might like to refer to this thread:

http://www.avrfreaks.net/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=printview&t=88432&start=20

As I have found out, it is not necessary to have the same EP number for IN and OUT for rate feedback to work with a Linux or OSX host.  This may be a requirement for Vista/Win7 hosts though.  We are still doing testing.

Alex