[alsa-devel] USB asynchronous mode feedback format

Alex lee188 at singnet.com.sg
Thu Oct 14 03:28:25 CEST 2010

Julian Scheel <julian <at> jusst.de> writes:

Hi Julian,

The current alsa rate feedback rate feedback format is
12.13 in 4 bytes.  Clemens has a patch to make the rate
feedback format automatic such that it will work with
10.14 16.16 or any other formats.  We are still testing the
patch put .  Currently with 12.13 format rate feedback
works well.

Mac OSX can work with 10.14 and 16.16.

However, I think your problem lies elsewhere .

For example, AT91SAM7 has a limitation of EP siE of 64
bytes for EP 3 used for ISO transfers.  There may also be
a limitation in that the Same EP number cannot be used
for both IN and OUT.

7
Alex