[alsa-devel] alsactl adds volume controls?

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Tue Oct 12 10:51:24 CEST 2010

'Twas brillig, and Colin Guthrie at 08/10/10 16:49 did gyre and gimble:
> I've attached the final patch I used. I modified your one slightly to
> correct case when passing in a value that is <= min (e.g. -5000dB on my
> setup) to also fix that up. As I'm not 100% sure it's needed, I'll leave
> it up to you to decide which patch to apply.
>
> Many thanks once again.

Clemens, are you able to commit the two patches here (my modification of
your alsa-lib patch and your kernel patch).

Or should I resubmit them as new threads here for Takashi or Jaroslav to
commit? I suspect they are somewhat lost at the end of this thread.

Col

--

Colin Guthrie
gmane(at)colin.guthr.ie