[alsa-devel] Mic + Headphone Problem in Samsung R540

Volkan YAZICI yazicivo at ttmail.com
Fri Oct 8 13:55:08 CEST 2010

Hi,

I'm struggling with mic+headphone issues in Samsung R540. I posted below
message to alsa-user, but couldn't get any response. I'll be really
appreciated for any help. BTW, I can provide any other information to
fix the problem. (Even remote access maybe.) I'm really in need to solve
this issue.

Regards.