[alsa-devel] Headphone jack and auto-mute of speak output

Davyd McColl davydm at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 07:50:45 CEST 2010

On 8 October 2010 01:05, Raymond Yau <superquad.vortex2 at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2010/10/8 David Henningsson <david.henningsson at canonical.com>
> As you have not provided any output of alsa-info.sh  , it is impossible to
> say this case is a regression or not
Apologies. ALSA information can be found here:

In addition, the original bug I submitted can be found here:

There is a full hardware info dump as made by apport alongside that.

If the driver cannot find the [Pin Complex] Speaker at Int when you select
> model=auto.
> it assume that it is a desktop instead of a laptop
The machine presenting the issue is indeed a desktop, not a laptop.