[alsa-devel] Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium PCIe support

nidujay nidujay at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 03:28:45 CEST 2010

That's what I'm using at the moment. But I was hoping to delegate that job
to the hardware and let the main CPU concentrate on Ardour and a sequencer.

BTW as I mentioned earlier, I'm willing to do any necessary dev work, so if
there's anyone from Creative watching, how would I go about getting some
info on the EMU20K2?

P.S. I'm aware that many a giant may have attempted this before me, but for
what it's worth...

Thanks