[alsa-devel] ALSA UCM

abraham duenas aduejazz at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 22:23:55 CET 2010

ok I changed to this form in the SectionDefaults at SDP4430.conf:
cset "name='Capture Preamplifier Volume' 0,0"
cset "name='Capture Volume' 0,0"
cset "name='Aux FM Volume' 0,0"
and so on....  and on "hifi" is remove all "index=X" references...

Some things I noticed is that at parse_sequence function in
/ucm/parser.c the 'const char *id' never matches 'cset' or 'sleep' or
'exec' when parsing SectionDevice of the verb file. And in
"execute_sequence" function of the the /ucm/main.c it never gets into
the "list_for_each" cycle which in turn would show me the "
uc_error("cset not yet implemented: '%s'", s->data.cset);"