[alsa-devel] imx-ssi.c & SND_SOC_DAIFMT_I2S

Eric Bénard eric at eukrea.com
Wed May 26 14:41:35 CEST 2010

Hi Sascha,

Le 26/05/2010 12:37, Sascha Hauer a écrit :
> I just had a look at the oscilloscope. For me it seems to make no
> difference whether I use I2S mode or what is done in current driver.
> Both look like your second picture.

strange, here that's not the case, if I don't add this, I get the first
picture (left & right data on the same frame half period).

One thing : I'm using i.MX27's SSI port 4 which may be "special" as it
can be host or device port, do you think this could make a difference vs
your configuration ?

Eric