[alsa-devel] CX20582 (Pebble) and Thinkpad x100e...

Tobin Davis tdavis at dsl-only.net
Tue May 25 00:56:38 CEST 2010

I'm forwarding this on to the alsa-devel mailing list as I am not
personally maintaining this driver at this time.

If you could also download alsa-info.sh from http://alsa-project.org,
run it, and post the results to the mailing list that would be great.

--
Tobin Davis

"Look! There! Evil!.. pure and simple, total evil from the Eighth Dimension!"
		-- Buckaroo Banzai