[alsa-devel] soc multi chip support

Attila RS avgrind911 at gmail.com
Mon May 17 19:29:57 CEST 2010

Thanks. I pulled down the multi-component branch and am looking through it.
I started with TI's latest PSP, which is based on 2.6.32, but as expected
there are numerous changes between it and the the multi-component branch.

Are there any devices in the multi-component branch that are using multiple
audio codecs? Just looking for a good example.

Attila