[alsa-devel] enhanced Creative X-Fi support

Sebastian Reinhardt snr at lmv-hartmannsdorf.de
Mon May 17 12:02:34 CEST 2010

@Takashi:

I own a Creative X-Fi Elite Pro and I use openSuSE. Since few months,
the base card is supported by alsa. Big thanks, great work. But I like
to use also the external I/O- terminal, delivered with ElitePro- cards.
Is there any chance to get this working. I'm no real linux kernel
hacker, but I can give You every infomation about the terminal, if You
need (I had already disassembled the I/O- box). I do not need the
effects, but In like to use the additional in-/outputs and volume knob.
To use the ir- control, would be great, too.

--
Kind Regaards

Sebastian Reinhardt