[alsa-devel] [RFC] disabling ALSA period interrupts

pl bossart bossart.nospam at gmail.com
Wed May 12 19:10:13 CEST 2010

> Please, use tabs for block indention for alsa-lib.

Right, I used the same .emacs style for pa and alsa-lib...Fixed now

> Are you sure that you're using new libraries? 'ldd' and 'nm' tools will help
> you to determine what's wrong with symbols.

Argh.. For some reason Fedora has a preinstalled libasound in
/lib...So when I installed the new alsa-lib in /usr, PA knew about the
include file but used the old lib. Thanks for the tip.

> Ignore this. I don't know about any place where r->cond is used (!= 0) in
> the current ALSA driver, so eating one more bit from params->flags is OK.
> Just put the kernel asound.h in sync with library asound.h.

ok. It works just fine now. Can I send a patch against alsa-kmirror or
do you prefer against alsa-kernel? I use the former to recompile only
the audio modules.