[alsa-devel] MUTE broken on hda nvhdmi

VDR User user.vdr at gmail.com
Tue May 11 17:28:39 CEST 2010

On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 2:07 AM, Takashi Iwai <tiwai at suse.de> wrote:
> It's the first bug report I remember, so no one planned yet to fix :)

Strange, I saw another user mention he has the same problem.  I swear
it was on here but possibly the Nvidia support forums.

> Please elaborate the problem first, and give alsa-info.sh (run with
> --no-upload option) at appropriate states for reference.

For example, if I press mute in VDR, nothing happens.  However, mute
worked fine using the alsa driver prior to the nvhdmi rewrite.  I
assume something was accidentally overlooked in the rewrite but you
would know better than I.

Cheers