[alsa-devel] [Patches_v2] Reforming S3C I2S towards supporting I2Sv4

Mark Brown broonie at opensource.wolfsonmicro.com
Wed May 5 16:00:39 CEST 2010

On Tue, May 04, 2010 at 01:53:19AM +0100, Ben Dooks wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 03:54:54PM +0900, Jassi Brar wrote:
> > I am going to resubmit pending last 11 patches of the original series
> >  http://mailman.alsa-project.org/pipermail/alsa-devel/2010-March/025920.html
> > No changes have been made other than moving dma_data from snd_soc_dai to
> > snd_soc_pcm_stream in the new I2Sv4 controller driver.

> All these look fine.

> Acked-by: Ben Dooks <ben-linux at fluff.org>

Now we've got all the relevant acks I tried to apply these against my
for-2.6.35 branch but it looks like there's been some drift somewhere
along the line since the patches were first posted and there's problems
applying.  Could you please rebase against for-2.6.35 and resend?

> It should also be ok to merge the s3c2412 DMA updates via the same
> tree as there's not any intention to be touching this part of the tree
> before the next merge.

If someone could submit these to me that'd be great.