[alsa-devel] Would it be possible to Alias current versions??

Wolf Halton wolf.halton at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 15:40:29 CET 2010

I am working on fixing a script that was supposed to update alsa drivers on
ubuntu.  I am trying to figure out how to get the script to wget the most
recent versions of everything without having to rewrite the script every
time.  How difficult would it be to alias the most recent versions?  for
instance ftp://ftp.alsa-project.org/pub/driver/alsa-driver-current.tar.bz2
I could work up a script for you that would check the current stable
versions and update the aliases.

-Wolf Halton