[alsa-devel] Driver for a codec with built-in DSP for MP3 playback

Mark Brown broonie at opensource.wolfsonmicro.com
Mon Mar 15 17:48:26 CET 2010

On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 04:41:44PM +0000, Dajun Chen wrote:

> Thanks.

In my last reply I said "Please don't top post, lack of context makes it
difficult to follow the thread of discussion.".  This is standard
etiquette for Linux mailing lists.

> Please would you point me the place to see the TI and Intel drivers?

Search the mailing list archive to the Moorestown driver, it's been
posted here at least once.  The TI stuff is in the OMAP git trees I
believe.