[alsa-devel] alsamixer-qt4 release

Raymond Yau superquad.vortex2 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 01:17:56 CEST 2010

2010/6/23 Sebastian H. <vand2 at gmx.de>

> Hello list
>
> Here is (yet another) mixer application for ALSA: alsamixer-qt4
> It took a bit longer that expected but today I've erased the last items
> from the TODO list for the first release version 0.1.0.
>
> All files are hosted at sourceforge
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/alsamixer-qt4/files/
>
> And here's a small web page
> http://xwmw.org/alsamixer-qt4
>
> At the moment it is a volume only mixer and the dB value is
> only displayed but the scaling sliders are worth a look
> (The style is homebrewn ;).
>
> So far.
>
> Regards,
> Sebastian H.

Some of the controls may be better represented by a progress bar instead of
slider since they don't have write access (i.e. the mixer application cannot
update the value ) , for example, those status ,

vumeter peak and equalizer peak  which has volatile access and this mean
that you need to a timer to read the values periodically