[alsa-devel] ALSA SoC device tree bindings

Timur Tabi timur at freescale.com
Fri Jun 25 15:21:45 CEST 2010

On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 7:30 AM, Jeremy Kerr <jeremy.kerr at canonical.com> wrote:

> - if you have any comments or suggestions, please let me know, or add to the
> page (or the discussion for the page). I intend for this document to become a
> more formal specification, but we still have a way to go before that happens.

Please consider using the MPC8610 HPCD board as a reference
implementation, instead of i.MX boards.  This is a PowerPC board that
has long since support OF bindings for ASoC drivers, so the code is
more robust.  ARM only recently got basic OF support, and AFAIK, none
of the audio drivers support it.

--
Timur Tabi
Linux kernel developer at Freescale