[alsa-devel] snd_pcm_hardware structure

Adish Kuvelker adkuvi at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 19:57:36 CEST 2010

Hello James,
Thanks a lot....Just a typo error for the period_bytes_min and
period_bytes_max in my mail.....

Now that my FIFO is 64 bytes and if I need an interrupt to the CPU for
FIFO being half-empty (i.e 32 bytes = 16 16-bit samples), would it be
right to set the periods_min = periods_max = 32?

Regards,
Aadish