[alsa-devel] Status of the Tascam US-122mkII???

Tobias Hansen Tobias.Hansen at physik.uni-hamburg.de
Sat Jun 19 22:58:44 CEST 2010

jordan johnston wrote:
> Oops, sorry Tobias, i forgot to check it off. I did this time so
> anyone can see. :)
>
> So basically, many people have tried to get this working and
> failed????  no one was able to get it working?

I know of two people who tried the US122MKII and two who tried the
US144MKII and they didn't get it to work. Maybe the changes are not that
big, but it needs someone who figures out what to change. (And maybe the
protocol is completely different. - Like the US144 when it's on ehci-hcd.)

Greetings, Tobias