[alsa-devel] Creative Labs [SB X-Fi Xtreme Audio] CA0110-IBG no sound

PChot pchott at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 08:12:02 CEST 2010

Hi all,

i'm still having problems with my audio card CA0110 which uses
snd-hda-intel. I'l having same problems as other that is there is no sound.

After searching on net i find that people are having pretty much the same

The best example how is not working is as i start mplayer. The program runs
but then there is no playing video. So i could be that is not snd-hda-intel
but some connected codecs.

Now i'm wondering is anyone working on this case? Who shall i contact that
works on snd-hda-intel or on Creative cards? So i can contact them and try
to help if possible.

Please someone response.