[alsa-devel] Update on TLV320AIC3204 Driver

Stuart Longland redhatter at gentoo.org
Tue Jun 15 07:23:51 CEST 2010

On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 03:11:10PM +1000, Stuart Longland wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 10:27:34AM +1000, Stuart Longland wrote:

> > > This is almost always due to having an overlap between the bitfield for
> > > the volume and the mute bit.
> >
> > I'll have a closer look, perhaps there's some misunderstanding on my
> > part as to how the macros work.
>
> Okay, I've had a close inspection of how the SOC_DOUBLE_R_SX_TLV widgets
> are implemented.  I couldn't find where in the git trees the control had
> been added, I wound up applying this patch myself in my tree... it
> apparently got applied in the official trees, but I cannot find it.
Okay... further digging, found it at
<http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/lrg/asoc-2.6.git;a=patch;h=b6f4bb383d69cac46f17e2305720f9a3d426c5ed>

Looks like what I got is pretty much identical.
--
Stuart Longland (aka Redhatter, VK4MSL)      .'''.
Gentoo Linux/MIPS Cobalt and Docs Developer  '.'` :

I haven't lost my mind...
  ...it's backed up on a tape somewhere.