[alsa-devel] ALSA's jack reporting framework map to Android framework

Harsha, Priya priya.harsha at intel.com
Mon Jun 14 08:00:44 CEST 2010

Hi Mike,

Can you please CC your media team and so that we can discuss what is the right thing to do?
Can we do a Android patch on the Android Framework to support ALSA's jack sensing?
Is there any such effort already in progress from your media team?
Looks like modifying our audio drivers to support Android Framework is not recommended by the community.

Thanks,
Harsha