[alsa-devel] ASoC: Defining "signed integer" mixer controls?

Mark Brown broonie at opensource.wolfsonmicro.com
Thu Jun 3 13:20:24 CEST 2010

On Thu, Jun 03, 2010 at 11:07:57AM +1000, Stuart Longland wrote:

Please do remember to CC maintainers on posts to mailing lists.  I've
had to remind you previously about dropping CCs (and see that you were
doing that again this morning)...

> My query though; the mixer on this CODEC provides gain settings,
> helpfully scaled in dB, as signed integers.  For instance; the four line
> level output drivers: Headphone left/right,and Line Out left/right, can
> all be adjusted in gain from -6dB through to +29dB.

Are you looking for SOC_DOUBLE_R_SX_TLV and variants thereof by any
chance?  If you need variants you'd need to add them but that's
straightforward.