[alsa-devel] acer aspire 8943g with alc670

Raymond Yau superquad.vortex2 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 15:54:17 CEST 2010

2010/7/29 Miroslav Šulc <fordfrog at gmail.com>

> .
> >
> > About the graph
> > the blue line - connected audio path
> > the grey line - unconncted audio path
> > the line turn red when you put the mouse cursor near any line ,
> so hovering over gray connection makes the connection in the card
> driver, and hovering over blue connection disables the connection?

No, I guess you have to clicked the buttons in the nodes

the graph show just the connected audio path, and it allow you to know which
widgets will be connected when you put your mouse over the line

how did you get  the hda_analyzer ?

using the previous version of run.py did not download all the programs