[alsa-devel] hda-verb, hda-analyzer, hda-emu and codecgraph

Takashi Iwai tiwai at suse.de
Tue Jul 27 15:14:08 CEST 2010

At Tue, 27 Jul 2010 13:31:16 +0200,
David Henningsson wrote:

> Hi Takashi,
>
> Do you plan to make hda-verb, hda-analyzer, hda-emu and/or codecgraph a
> part of alsa-tools/alsa-utils/pyalsa in the future?
>
> I'm asking because I would like to know if it makes sense to package
> them separately for Debian.

I can put hda-emu to alsa-tools if anyone wants.
This is a really small code.  (But I didn't put it because I didn't
want to 100 times bigger auto-tools stuff for it :)

But, hda-emu doesn't suit with alsa-tools category.  It's a tool to
be built with the latest (or the version to be tested) sound kernel
tree.  So, it's not much worth to package.

hda-analyzer is already in alsa.git.  I guess it depends on Jaroslav.

thanks,