[alsa-devel] snd-hda-intel acl269 toshiba r700 speakers work, headphones do not

Thomas Hoffmann tjhoffm at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 20:40:20 CEST 2010

Dear Alsa developers,

Sound works from the built in laptop speakers. When headphones are
plugged in, the speakers properly mute, but there is no sound coming
from the headphones. I've tried some of the options to the
alsa-base.conf file to no avail; generally they made it so sound came
out of the speakers always, even when headphones were plugged in.

I previously sent an e-mail to this list server:
where they suggested I e-mail you. My system info is available from