[alsa-devel] ESI DuaFire Vendor Information

Florian Scholz florian90 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 12:20:13 CEST 2010

I tried it. FFADO can't read the info registers. Also the default
BEBOB driver can't find the streams, so it isn't supported. This is
the reason why I believe that I have to write a driver for it to get
it working. It's hard to find a soundcard in this price range with an
integrated phono amplifer and furthermore a Hi-Z Input :)