[alsa-devel] How much of the X-Fi (emu20k1) chip has Creative documented?

Chris Rankin rankincj at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 25 09:49:38 CET 2010

--- On Mon, 25/1/10, Takashi Iwai <tiwai at suse.de> wrote:
> It's stalled, AFAIK.  I have no time for it, and no
> any patches given by others, too.

Fair enough. So for reference, the current ALSA matrix entry for snd-ctxfi would be:

[PCI]/[PCIe] [ANALOGio] [HWMix] [5.1] [7.1] ... and?

> Maybe you can ask Creative guys for any problems.

Heh, that sounds like a plan. Something along the lines of "I am thinking of buying a X-Fi card, and was wondering how functional it would be under Linux." ;-).

Thanks,
Chris