[alsa-devel] Problem with PPH plugin

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Tue Jan 19 18:49:16 CET 2010

Just wanted to highlight a bug over on Mozilla relating to a crash in
the PPH plugin.

It was initially though to be in PulseAudio, but on closer inspection
this doesn't involve PA at all and in fact seems to relate to the PPH
plugin from what I can gather.

The backtrace is here:

The user did submit a bug report to the bugtracker
(https://bugtrack.alsa-project.org/alsa-bug/view.php?id=4878) but given
previous experience there (see other mail!) I figured I'd post a message
here to highlight it seeing as the reporter has already done a lot to
try and work out what is going on and posting a message on his behalf
seemed like a good idea :)

All the best.

Colin Guthrie

Day Job: