[alsa-devel] Git repository from which Takashi's snapshot is taken.

Wael Nasreddine (aka eMxyzptlk) mla at nasreddine.com
Sat Jan 2 14:59:09 CET 2010

Hello,

I would like to patch the alsa with the patch given in this
message[0], which at the time, applies to Takashi's snapshot[1], but
it doesn't apply at the moment, in an effort to help me maintain it I
would like to apply it to the git repository from which the snapshot
has been made.

Can someone give me the url to the repository from which the snapshot
is taken?

Thanks

P.S: Happy New Year!!

Footnotes:
----------
[0]: http://mailman.alsa-project.org/pipermail/alsa-devel/2009-November/023203.html
[1]: ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/tiwai/snapshot/alsa-driver-snapshot.tar.gz

--
Wael Nasreddine

Weem Chief-Development Officer - http://www.weem.com

Blog    : http://wael.nasreddine.com
E-mail  : wael.nasreddine at weem.com
gTalk   : wael.nasreddine at gmail.com
Tel     : +33.6.32.94.70.13
Skype   : eMxyzptlk
Twitter : @eMxyzptlk

PGP: 1024D/C8DD18A2 06F6 1622 4BC8 4CEB D724  DE12 5565 3945 C8DD 18A2

.: An infinite number of monkeys typing into GNU emacs,
   would never make a good program. (L. Torvalds 1995) :.

/<o>\ If entropy is increasing, where is it coming from?