[alsa-devel] No sound on Dell Optiplex 380

Dale Blount alsa-lists at dale.us
Thu Feb 25 16:03:34 CET 2010

I've been having issues with this new PC and sound since I got it last
week.  I'm not getting any sound out of the speakers.  I've tried both
rear speaker and front headphone jacks.  It does "pop" when the
snd-hda-intel module is loaded, though. I've tried all the model=X
options listed for my Realtek chipset and made sure that everything is
unmuted and non-zero volume.

My alsa-info.sh report can be found here:

Please let me know if I can help testing a possible fix or if any other
information is needed.