[alsa-devel] Conexant CX20561 alsa driver not muting headphone jack on Thinkpads when mute button pressed .. any ideas?

Jerone Young jerone.young at canonical.com
Tue Feb 23 10:44:31 CET 2010

So I believe I know the answer (or almost) to the problem. The problem
is the speaker & headphones DACs are not being mixed on the same mixer.

The problem is to figure out which mixer does this I need the spec for
the codec.

Does anyone know I can get a hold of data sheet for the Conexant CX20561
or CXT5051 ?

				Thanks,
					Jerone