[alsa-devel] Separate dma driver for cpu_dais

jassi brar jassisinghbrar at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 11:32:22 CET 2010

On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 6:52 PM, Mark Brown
<broonie at opensource.wolfsonmicro.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 06:42:26PM +0900, jassi brar wrote:
>> On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 6:35 PM, Mark Brown
>
>> > Could you please be more specific about what the workaround you are
>> > referring to is?  I'm genuinely not clear what you mean here.
>
>> In order for a codec_dai to be used in more than one dai_link
>> I check for its 'active' counter and call shutdown, startup, mute
>> and schedule_delayed_work only if no other dai_link is
>> actively using that codec_dai.
>
> Where is the code you are talking about here?  This sounds like driver
> code...
Ahh... it's all messed up by that samsung.git link that Joonyoung Shim shared.
I assumed you had a look at that. The code just a quick workaround, so
I didn't put it up here
http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/kki_ap/linux-2.6-samsung.git;a=commitdiff;h=e5858948bb2c534251b65a850caf197ae880ce1f