[alsa-devel] ALSA Driver 1.0.22.1

Darsen Lu darsenlu at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 15:55:07 CET 2010

Thanks for the reply.

I tried "fuser -v /dev/dsp* /dev/snd/* /dev/seq*" and found out that Adobe
Flash Player was directly controlling /dev/snd/pcmC0D0p.  That is when I
realized I need to create /etc/asound.conf to route ALSA library to
PulseAudio.  The content of asound.conf follows this webpage
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PulseAudio .

Regards,
Darsen