[alsa-devel] DMA interrupt not getting triggered

ANISH KUMAR anish.singh at samsung.com
Fri Feb 5 09:44:05 CET 2010

>Which board are you trying this on?
S3C6410

>There may be some improvements with the DMA code in newer kernels, it would
>be worth trying 2.6.33 and seeing if that has the same problem. There was
>a problem with the circular DMA code failing to be fully merged which caused
>problems including a resource exhaustion.

Ben it would be very difficult to take the entire change.There are lot of efforts already gone into to make it stable.
Can you please tell me which all changes exactly is required to get rid of this problem?As to what all the files
that needs merging as i am not a kernel expert.
or
Can you give me some patch that would solve this problem?