[alsa-devel] Alsamixer-Qt 0.4.1 available

Sebastian H. vand2 at gmx.de
Wed Aug 11 17:50:54 CEST 2010

Hello again

This is a bugfix release. Not all issues have been addressed, but
hopefully the most annoying ones.

The "EQ Peaks" mixer element gets skipped since there's not way to
display it correctly at the moment.
Also the mixer now looks for all element channels from 0 up to
SND_MIXER_SCHN_LAST (= 31). Formerly it was only for the first 9 channels.

Raymond brought this up but I'm not entirely sure what's the problem
here. Are there actually 5 controls named "Master" on this card?
If so alsamixer-qt4 now appends the element index to the element name
for elements whose name appears more that once. This should happen for
all elements but I could only test it for "Capture" and "Input Source".
Both appear twice on my HDA-Intel onboard card.

Download at:

Comments are welcome!

Sebastian H.