[alsa-devel] Alsamixer-Qt 0.4.1 available

Sebastian H. vand2 at gmx.de
Wed Aug 11 17:50:54 CEST 2010

Hello again

This is a bugfix release. Not all issues have been addressed, but
hopefully the most annoying ones.

1.)
https://bugtrack.alsa-project.org/alsa-bug/view.php?id=3678

The "EQ Peaks" mixer element gets skipped since there's not way to
display it correctly at the moment.
Also the mixer now looks for all element channels from 0 up to
SND_MIXER_SCHN_LAST (= 31). Formerly it was only for the first 9 channels.

2.)
https://bugtrack.alsa-project.org/alsa-bug/view.php?id=4204

Raymond brought this up but I'm not entirely sure what's the problem
here. Are there actually 5 controls named "Master" on this card?
If so alsamixer-qt4 now appends the element index to the element name
for elements whose name appears more that once. This should happen for
all elements but I could only test it for "Capture" and "Input Source".
Both appear twice on my HDA-Intel onboard card.

Download at:
http://xwmw.org/alsamixer-qt4/
http://sourceforge.net/projects/alsamixer-qt4/files/

Comments are welcome!