[alsa-devel] i.MX SDMA support

Sascha Hauer s.hauer at pengutronix.de
Mon Aug 9 11:11:57 CEST 2010

Hi,

I just posted a series adding SDMA support for i.MX to the Arm Linux
Kernel mailing list. It also contains a patch for adding SDMA support
to the i.MX SSI units. I haven't cc'd alsa-devel because most of the
stuff is not sound related. I know at least Mark and Liam are
interested, so I leave a pointer here. The sound stuff needs to be
synchronized with the other patches, so it's probably best if all
patches go via my tree.

Sascha