[alsa-devel] alsa-asoc-devel?

Liam Girdwood lrg at slimlogic.co.uk
Fri Aug 6 12:48:46 CEST 2010

On Fri, 2010-08-06 at 10:38 +0200, David Henningsson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> There is a lot of asoc traffic on this list, and I assume many people
> following this list are not interested in ASoC patches.
>
> Have you considered splitting the alsa-devel mailing list into an
> alsa-asoc-devel mailing list, for ASoC specific stuff, and alsa-devel
> for everything else?

IMO, I think it's pretty much fine where it is atm. It's easy enough to
filter the posts between ASoC, HDA, OSS etc if you are interested in a
particular area. Moving the list would also mean core ALSA changes may
not be fully discussed by ASoC developers/users etc.

Liam
--
Freelance Developer, SlimLogic Ltd
ASoC and Voltage Regulator Maintainer.