[alsa-devel] [GIT PULL] ASoC updates for 2.6.36

Liam Girdwood lrg at slimlogic.co.uk
Mon Aug 2 12:30:56 CEST 2010

On Mon, 2010-08-02 at 12:13 +0200, Takashi Iwai wrote:
> At Mon, 02 Aug 2010 10:53:50 +0100,
> Liam Girdwood wrote:
>
> > Btw, when are you thinking of doing a pull
> > request for 2.6.36 ? I'm doing a multi-component patch series later
> > today and if all goes well it would be nice to get it in for the 2.6.36
> > merge window.
>
> I thought to send a pull request in the middle of this week, depending
> on the pending bugs / features.  So I'm still open for new stuff for a
> few days.  As long as it's local to ASoC, I'm fine to merge it now.

Ok, the multi-component branch does touch arch quite a bit as we are
adding platform devices for all our components. So it's probably safer
for merging (after your pull request) in the for 2.6.37 period to reduce
any merge conflict with arch.

Fwiw, the release yesterday did take me a little by surprise as I was at
least expecting an rc7 and a little extra time for multi-comp ;)

Thanks

Liam