[alsa-devel] ASoC: OMAP/TI upstream route

Peter Ujfalusi peter.ujfalusi at nokia.com
Tue Apr 27 08:26:34 CEST 2010

Hi,

On Monday 26 April 2010 20:13:47 ext Liam Girdwood wrote:

> Everything is just carrying on as before except the upstream management
> effort is being divided between Mark and I. i.e. I'll manage the TI/OMAP
> based patches, Mark will manage the rest.

I see, it make sense.
Are we continuing the practice that in case of OMAP (McBSP) patches Jarkko
or/and I have to ack it in order to be accepted?
I'm also the maintainer for the twl4030 ASoC codec driver (see MAINTAINERS
file)...

> Patch submitters should not notice any difference as both trees are
> based on Takashi's ASoC branch and are regularly kept up to date.

Just to clarify it: You and Mark will send pull request to Takashi, or is it
going to be You -> Mark -> Takashi route?

Thanks,
Péter