[alsa-devel] No shutdown code in soc-core.c

ANISH KUMAR anish.singh at samsung.com
Mon Apr 19 15:19:17 CEST 2010

>Did you see Mark's reply on dev_pm_ops ?

>i.e.

>static const struct dev_pm_ops soc_pm_ops = {
>   .suspend = soc_suspend,
>    .resume = soc_resume,
>   .poweroff = soc_poweroff,
>};

 I missed out Mark reply.However i checked now  this structure is
 not there in my code base.As i mentioned in my previous mail
 the flow of events when restart takes place.
 Anyway i thought something is amiss in this struct platform_driver soc_driver
 that is why i am mailing to the experts here otherwise my
 problem is fixed by having the code as mentioned in my previous
 mail.
I just wanted to know the reason?Or Am i missing something probably the concept
of turning off the audio driver??
Kerenl version used: 2.6.29

Regards,
anish