[alsa-devel] wrong decibel data?

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Sat Apr 17 11:31:33 CEST 2010

'Twas brillig, and Raymond Yau at 16/04/10 14:48 did gyre and gimble:
> 2010/4/3 Colin Guthrie <gmane at colin.guthr.ie>

Sorry for the top post but....

Raymond. Your replies are often very disjoint. I see no relevance to my
message here and why you're replying here is beyond me.

It's totally unclear what point you are making and which parts of this
message are your comments and which are Lennart's original comments
that's you've just pasted in.

What are you trying to say?

Col

--