[alsa-devel] alsactl restore: unknown hardware: ymf724f

Raymond Yau superquad.vortex2 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 16:05:29 CEST 2010

2010/3/29 Angel Tsankov <fn42551 at fmi.uni-sofia.bg>

> Raymond Yau wrote:

>>> http://git.alsa-project.org/?p=alsa-utils.git;a=commitdiff;h=9a748178d1c9e783242f0cc794ab3efb27092f34;hp=0c02a4e3d23c7b5d03215f1bfaba9f70ed11e9b7
>>>
>>> I don't get what you mean. Could you explain a little bit more?
>>>
>>>  post the output of alsa-info.sh after  "alsactl init"
>>
>> and immeditate after the system boot
>>

> I'm sending the requested output as an attachment.
>
> Angel Tsankov

As you can see the driver has 79 controls but only 48 controls saved in the
asound.state

that is why "alsactl restore" become "alsactl init"

!!Amixer output

!!-------Mixer controls for card 0 [YMF724F]

Card hw:0 'YMF724F'/'Yamaha DS-1 (YMF724F) at 0xfb000000, irq 5'
  Mixer name    : 'SigmaTel STAC9700,83,84'
  Components    : 'AC97a:83847600'
  Controls      : 79
  Simple ctrls  : 31