[alsa-devel] Some bugs with Auzentech Prelude

Laurent Léonard laurent at open-minds.org
Wed Sep 30 15:46:24 CEST 2009

Hi,

I just bought an Auzentech Prelude and compiled a 2.6.31.1 kernel to test it.

Analog and digital outputs are working but I experience some problems:
- There are some lags when I play long tracks on Amarok.
- Sometimes the track suddenly play slower for a time and go back, or not, and
I have to pause and play to fix it.
- Sometimes there is noise (only) for a time when I play a track, then it go
back after a while.
- I was unable to play an audio file correctly with VLC, the sound is very
saccaded.
- No sound at all with Flash and Iceweasel.

Are they known bugs ? Are there plans to fix them ?

Thank you,
--
Laurent Léonard