[alsa-devel] Some bugs with Auzentech Prelude
laurent at open-minds.org
Wed Sep 30 15:46:24 CEST 2009
I just bought an Auzentech Prelude and compiled a 18.104.22.168 kernel to test it.
Analog and digital outputs are working but I experience some problems:
- There are some lags when I play long tracks on Amarok.
- Sometimes the track suddenly play slower for a time and go back, or not, and
I have to pause and play to fix it.
- Sometimes there is noise (only) for a time when I play a track, then it go
back after a while.
- I was unable to play an audio file correctly with VLC, the sound is very
- No sound at all with Flash and Iceweasel.
Are they known bugs ? Are there plans to fix them ?
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 197 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part.
Url : http://mailman.alsa-project.org/pipermail/alsa-devel/attachments/20090930/9a9bb61c/attachment.sig
More information about the Alsa-devel