[alsa-devel] hda_intel: SPDIF not detected on Asus P7P55D PRO

Harald Welte HaraldWelte at viatech.com
Tue Sep 22 11:46:02 CEST 2009

Dear Lydia,

Robert wrote:

> If it's possible, I'd say it would be nice to have the big patch
> posted now even if it's not in mergeable condition yet, just for
> testing and for people to use temporarily..

Lydia, is it possible for VIA to post the existing big patch to alsa-devel?

I have the code and could post it, but since you wrote it, it should be
your (teams) decision if you want to post it or not.

Simply write in the mail that this patch is not for including into mainline
linux, but simply for the reference of interested developers until your new
patchset is completed.

Thanks!

--
- Harald Welte <HaraldWelte at viatech.com>	    http://linux.via.com.tw/