[alsa-devel] control names

Harsha, Priya priya.harsha at intel.com
Fri Sep 11 09:04:57 CEST 2009

Its fixed now, but I see 2 issues:
1. the control "PCM Capture Source" comes under the playback tab
And not under capture tab
2. The mute control for "PCM Capture Switch" comes only under
Capture tab and does not come under ALL tab

Can you please help me fix these issues? Is there some problem
With my naming?

Thanks,
Harsha